CSS Farms is looking for strong, dependable, hard working leaders that enjoy production ag.
recruiting new team members
Are you looking for a challenging career that allows you to work outside and feed the world? We would appreciate learning more about you and what you can contribute to our farms.
A career in potatoes is a career for life!
Benefits of CSS Farms
- COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFITS
- COMPETITIVE ARRAY OF SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS AVAILABLE
- INVESTMENT IN PEOPLE THROUGH CONTINUING EDUCATION
- RETIREMENT PLANS, INCLUDING COMPANY MATCHED 401(K)
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE COMPANY
- ENTREPRENEURIAL COMPANY WITH GEOGRAPHIC DIVERSITY
- COMPANY WELLNESS INITIATIVE
- TOP OF THE LINE TECHNOLOGY AND RESOURCES
- FARMING LIFESTYLE IN RURAL COMMUNITIES
- OPPORTUNITIES TO COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS AROUND THE COUNTRY
I learned a lot at CSS Farms over the summer. The people were great. I would recommend their internship to anyone who wants to be challenged and have a unique experience.
Intern Summer 2015
I enjoy my unique opportunity to manage the tissue culture/micropropagation laboratory at CSS Farms. I oversee the production of high-quality, disease-free potato plantlets and ensure sufficient numbers are propagated to support the greenhouse production of several million minitubers annually.
CSS Farms prides itself in big company advantages with a small company atmosphere.
Milt Carter, Cofounder
CSS Farms is really more of a team than a company. I look forward to coming to work every day since I will be around people I enjoy and respect and we are all engaged in interesting and challenging work.
CSS Farms is good to work for. They are fair and work hard.