Recruiting New Team Members
Are you looking for a challenging career that allows you to work outside and feed the world? We would appreciate learning more about you and what you can contribute to our farms.
A career in potatoes is a career for life!
BENEFITS of CSS Farms
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Competitive array of supplemental benefits available
- Investment in people through continuing education
- Retirement plans, including company matched 401(k)
- Advancement opportunities within the company
- Entrepreneurial company with geographic diversity
- Company wellness initiatives
- Opportunities to collaborate with others around the country
- Top of the line technology and resources
- Farming lifestyle in rural communities
CSS Farms prides itself in big company advantages with a small company atmosphere.
Milt Carter, CEO
CSS Farms is really more of a team than a company. I look forward to coming to work every day since I will be around people I enjoy and respect and we are all engaged in interesting and challenging work.
I learned a lot at CSS Farms over the summer. The people were great. I would recommend their internship to anyone who wants to be challenged and have a unique experience.
Intern Summer 2015
CSS Farms is good to work for. They are fair and work hard.
I enjoy my unique opportunity to manage the tissue culture/micropropagation laboratory at CSS Farms. I oversee the production of high-quality, disease-free potato plantlets and ensure sufficient numbers are propagated to support the greenhouse production of several million minitubers annually.”